Packing List for an Afrian Holiday
What do you need as packing list for Safari with Active African vacation?
Planning for a holiday in Africa? Every successful African Safari Vacation starts with a packing list and luggage that’s right for the trip. By drawing up a packing list, you can prepare ahead of time and have the confidence of knowing you are unlikely to leave anything important behind. Having a vacation packing list will allow you to stay organized, and hopefully prevent you from packing items that you don’t need on vacation or are too heavy to carry. Below is a recommended packing list for our vacations.
- Medicines for headache or stomached, just for emergence cases
- Soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste
- Pants or trousers
- Sneaker / Sport shoes / hiking shoes ( rainy season )
- A pair of slippers
- Short pants
- Swimming suit
- Meal on a trek included the first day lunch to the last day lunch.
- Trekking equipment for instance : rucksack ; sleeping bag; mosquito net; mosquito repellants.
- Life jacket; blanket